UPDATE!! Spring 2017 board on bottom of post!
I was invited to a Facebook party for another Direct Sales Company. The night before the party, the consultant set up a bingo game for us. She posted a grid of products, told us to pick 5 numbers, and meet back there at 8. It was a lot of fun, as she called each number, she told us about the product! I thought, what a great way to talk about some items and get some interaction. We were all there hoping to win but we were learning about the products as well. I immediately set out to find a Thirty-One Bingo grid for my own parties and decided to set it up in my VIP group today as well. Below is the graphic I found, I did not make it and don’t know who did.
After I posted it, I noticed that several of the ladies were choosing the same numbers. The directions are, choose 5 numbers, they do not have to be in a row or column. Then I remembered what I did at the previous night’s party and it HIT ME!
When told we can pick any number, we will subconsciously pick items we LIKE! It was a total AH-HA moment! It’s genius! This game works for you in so many ways!!
- Gets people excited and interacting in your FB party
- If you play it the night before the party, you can also remind them to come back the next night.
- Each time you ‘call’ a number, you are telling them about that product.
- You now have a WISH LIST from your customers and guests!!
I created the roll call for this grid and will post it below. I posted the grid above in my group and they are selecting their numbers. Tonight, we will be playing bingo! I’m excited to play this in a Facebook Party as well!
You can find the product info/call posts here –> fb-bingoscript
And as a little side note: numbers chosen the most so far from my group are 5, 13, 17, & 22! Interesting, right?
- Post the above Bingo grid, tell them to pick 5 numbers, any number, they do not need to be in order, give them a time frame and tell them when Bingo will be played
- I played later that evening. You want it to be fresh on their minds, I wouldn’t wait until the next day.
- They need to post their numbers in the comments of the post with the Bingo grid
- I reminded them a little before Bingo time
- I then posted the grid again, said let’s play Bingo and then in the comments of that post, I ‘called’ numbers.
- You can pick numbers from a hat or post random numbers.
- I posted exactly what it says in the Bingo Script posted above for each number.
- If you do it live they will not be reading about each product and that’s kind of the point of this.
- When all 5 of their numbers have been called, they post BINGO!
- I did give away a prize, I used something I have in stock
- Today, I will be messaging everyone that played and thanking them. Not selling or offering anything, just reaching out saying thanks for helping me test out a new FB party game 😉
Just finished playing Bingo in my VIP group! It was great!! Over 60 comments!! I have NEVER had that kind of interaction in my group! Plus, even after the game was over and we had a bingo, they kept talking. Asking about products and looking for ideas! This is a total game changer! They loved it and it got everyone excited, checking out products, and interacting! Check out the screenshot below to get an idea of the flow.